Do you have sensitive teeth? Do you know your painful teeth could be a warning sign something is wrong and needs to be addressed in your smile? If you have sensitive teeth, then be sure to check in with your dentist to discover the cause and find a way to correct the condition.
Our dentist, Dr. Mahesh Solanki, is happy to help you with your oral health and teeth sensitivity. To help you understand the basics of this condition, our team at Whitman Dental Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has provided a general list of information for you.
Here is a list of insight on sensitive teeth:
– Sensitive teeth can leave you vulnerable to dental abrasion.
– It is important to make sure that you do not brush after eating, as your teeth are extra sensitive. Instead, try using alternative cleaning tools.
– Always use brushes with soft bristles and nonabrasive toothpaste.
– It may be positive to desensitize your teeth over time to help lower your risk for sensitive teeth.
– Cracked, chipped or fractured teeth can lead to tooth sensitivity.
– If you have a hole in your tooth enamel, it can produce sensitive teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, please give us a call today at 215-501-7156 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to help you with your all of your oral health needs. Please call us today and get help for your sensitive teeth.